Maoin nan Ealan Gàidhlig is a scheme funded by Creative Scotland and administered on its behalf by Fèisean nan Gàidheal. It is open to organisations and individuals.
£45,000 is available for distribution in 2020-21. Although the fund is managed by Fèisean nan Gàidheal, decisions on grants will be made by a panel of advisers comprising:
- Arthur Cormack (Fèisean nan Gàidheal)
- Mairi Kidd (Creative Scotland)
- Sarah MacEachen
- Ian Smith
- Magaidh Smith
A register of their interests can be downloaded here.
Maoin nan Ealan Gàidhlig is designed to assist the delivery of Gaelic arts projects. In 2020-21, priority will be given to applications for projects:
- Delivered through the medium of Gaelic
- Which help sustain artistic practice through the Covid-19 pandemic
- From individual artists to create work
- From individual artists which address personal development needs
- With international partnerships
- That will develop business skills for individual artists or arts organisations as a means to creating a market, increasing audience numbers or strengthening stability
- Which propose online delivery of arts activities during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Maoin nan Ealan Gàidhlig cannot:
- Be used to match other Creative Scotland funds.
- Fund competitions.
Guidelines and an application form may be downloaded from the right hand side of the page in PDF format. The form may be completed, saved and sent to email@example.com. Or, you can fill in your application online by registering here. Once you register you will receive a link by email and you can then proceed with your application.