Fèis a’ Bhaile are offering a holiday week full of music, song, drama, art, dance and sport in Inverness this October.
From Monday 16th to Friday 20th October 2017 Fèis a’ Bhaile will run a wide variety of traditional arts workshops for young people aged 8 to 18. Subjects are on offer include accordion, fiddle, guitar, clarsach, Gaelic song, tin whistle, chanter and pipes, pipe band drumming, keyboard and drama.
Fèis a’ Bhaile has secured a top class tutor team who will offer a professional, effective and fun tuition experience:
- Fiddle – Lauren MacColl (Rant, Salt House) & Charlie Grey
- Guitar – Alasdair Taylor (Elephant Sessions)
- Gaelic Song – Carrie Afrin
- Whistle – Brìghde Chaimbeul
- Pipes and Chanter – Ali Turner (Tidelines)
- Pipe band drumming – Billy MacGregor
- Accordion – Stuart Mackintosh
- Clarsach – Sandra MacLeod
- Keyboard – Jessica Bates
- Drama – Debbie MacKay (BBC Alba’s Bannan)
As well as these subjects participants can also take part in daily shinty, art, groupwork and dance workshops.
The fèis costs £85, with discounts where more than one child from the same family is taking part.
More information and applications forms are available at www.feisabhaile.org, from Rachel Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here.