Rate: £14 per hour, one day a week
Time: July – September 2022
Fèis Thatha is looking for a Fèis Co-ordinator to help deliver their 2022 Fèis Day which is taking place at the Breadalbane Community Campus on Saturday the 17th of September and a celebration performance at Pitlochry Festival Theatre on Sunday 28th September.
The Development Officer will work one day a week throughout July, August and September with a pay rate of £14 an hour. The hours are flexible and could be spread over more than one day.
Although the main aim of the Development Officer will be to deliver the Fèis in September, there is scope for this role to be extended and for the officer to deliver a further programme of events and activities for young people in the area.
- Assist in planning and co-ordination of the 2022 Fèis Thatha Fèis Day
- Engage tutors to run workshops in consultation with the committee and adminster the contracts
- Organising with support from the committee timetabling and class lists for the day
- Recruiting volunteers to assist with the Fèis
- Compiling statistics and collating participant feedback
- Meeting regularly with the Fèis Thatha committee for forward planning and support
- Meeting and liasing with the Fèisean nan Gàidheal (FnG) Development Officer, Abi Reid, for support and planning
- Organising and assisting committee fundraising activities
- Sourcing funds to allow delivery of the organisations planned events
- Maintain the Fèis Thatha social media channels
- Facilitating the necessary forms and payment options for participant’s registration and feedback before and after the Fèis (with assistance from FnG)
- Making regular updates across all platforms and administrating newsletter emails
- Ensuring the details of all tutors are up to date, including the provision of their PVG certificates
- Design promotional material for the Fèis and liase with FnG to ensure all promotional materials are presented in English and Gaelic
- Tay’s Gaelic Memoire- Assist with curating two matinee performances at the Pitlochry Festival Theatre
- Creating agenda and taking minutes at committee meetings